As the stock market opens for the first time in 2007, which stocks do you think will outperform the market in 2007?
Here are some market indices that we can beat in 2007 :):
US Market Indices
- Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- S&P 500 (GSPC)
- NASDAQ Composite (IXIC)
International Market Indices
- Shanghai Composite (SSEC)
- Bombay Stocks (BSESN)
- Brazil Stock Exchange (BVSP)
- Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWII)
I think international stocks is the place to be in 2007, especially the Bombay and Shanghai stocks. Who are your 2007 market winners?
Need some ideas? These 2007 stock picks should get your creative juices flowing:
- Jim Jubak's Dog Star Picks for 2007
- 10 Stock Picks for 2007 – Asif Suria also runs a great blog called SinLetter. I recommend signing up for his free newsletter as well. His 2006 portfolio returns exceeded over 60%.
- Crossing Wall Streets 2007 Buy List – I agree with two of his picks: Medtronic (MDT) and AFLAC (AFL)
- 5 Stock to Buy in 2007 – I've been watching one of Motley Fool's picks Six Flags (SIX) for a couple months. It finally looks like Billionaire and Washington Redskins Owner Daniel Synder is shaking things up, for the good.
Tarik Pierce is the founder of InvestorTrip.com and regularly contributes articles to this website.
While living overseas, he uses PureVPN for a low cost VPN service.
He recommends Bluehost for setting up your own personal and/or business blog.
While his background is mostly related to trading stocks, he recently gained interest in real estate crowdfunding with Fundrise.