Here's the skinny on TD Ameritrade:
- Account Minimum: $2,000
- Automatic Investing: NO
- Real-time market orders: $9.99 each
- Real-time limit orders: $9.99 each
- Share Max per Trade: N/A
- Automatic Daily Investing: NO
- Inactivity Fees: None
- Fractional shares: NO
- Promotional Code and Offer:
TD Ameritrade is currently offering commission free trades for 45 Days when you fund your account with $2,000. Also get a free $100 when you fund your account with $25,000.
- Investing with $25,000 or more: Try Bank of America instead.
- Investing with $5,000 or more: TD Ameritrade may be right for you.
- Investing with less than $5,000: Try Sogo Invest.
Tarik Pierce is the founder of InvestorTrip.com and regularly contributes articles to this website.
While living overseas, he uses PureVPN for a low cost VPN service.
He recommends Bluehost for setting up your own personal and/or business blog.
While his background is mostly related to trading stocks, he recently gained interest in real estate crowdfunding with Fundrise.