If you’re using the Robinhood app to invest in the stock market then you’ll surely want to invest in the best EV stocks over the next few years.
EV stocks will provide some of the strongest returns this decade but there are literally dozens of stocks to choose from. Luckily, most of the better EV stocks are available on the Robinhood app except for a few OTC EV stocks.
You can purchase all NYSE and NASDAQ listed EV stocks easily through the Robinhood app and I’ll share a list below of all the available EV stocks on Robinhood right now.
EV Stocks on Robinhood List
- Arcimoto (NASDAQ: FUV)
- Ayro (NASDAQ: AYRO)
- Arrival (NASDAQ: ARVL)
- Canoo (NASDAQ: GOEV)
- ElectraMeccanica (NASDAQ: SOLO)
- Faraday Future (NASDAQ: FFIE)
- Fisker (NASDAQ: FSR)
- Li Auto (NASDAQ: LI)
- Lordstown (NASDAQ: RIDE)
- Lucid Motors (NASDAQ: LCID)
- Nikola Motors (NASDAQ: NKLA)
- Nio (NASDAQ: NIO)
- Rivian (NASDAQ: RIVN)
- Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA)
- Workhorse (NASDAQ: WKHS)
- Xpeng (NASDAQ: XPEV)
How to Buy EV Stocks on Robinhood
If you’re using Robinhood for the first time then follow the steps below to buy any of the EV stocks listed above with ease.
- Sign Up for Robinhood and create an account.
- Deposit funds via your bank account.
- Enter the ticker symbol into the Robinhood search field
- Enter the number of shares or dollar amount you want to purchase and hit “Buy”
That’s it! Buying and sell stocks on Robinhood is extremely easy for beginners and you should get the hang of it quickly.