The following are the top investing products & services I personally use every day to track my investments, grow my investment portfolio, and prepare for my early retirement!
Table of Contents
- Stock Trading Brokers & Apps
- Crypto Exchanges
- Portfolio Management Tools
- Stock Charts & Tools
- Stock Research
- Stock Trading Communities
- Personal Finance Blogs
- Best Money Management App
- Best Investment Spreadsheet Tool
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. I do earn a commission if you sign up under my referral link. This helps offset the costs of running this website and helps a lot. Thank you!
Stock Trading Brokers & Apps
Fidelity Investments is my preferred full service broker for buying and selling stocks in a traditional brokerage account and IRA retirement account. $0 stock trades, 24/7 phone customer support, and an easy to use app are just some of the reasons why I use Fidelity.
Coinbase is the best US based cryptocurrency exchange to buy and sell coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other altcoins. It's the largest exchange in America with over 68 million verified users. I've used them since 2018 with zero issues. Highly recommended.
Portfolio Management Tools
Stock Charts & Tools
- SeekingAlpha – Stock market community with excellent articles & stock investing tools
- InvestorPlace – Stock market analysis articles including Luke Lango’s Hypergrowth investing column
Stock Trading Communities
- StockTwits – Share investing tips & ideas among one of the largest stock trading communities on the web.
- Wall Street Bets – Reddit’s popular stock trading forum that caused the massive “Gamestop Short Squeeze”.
Personal Finance Blogs
- Ten Factorial Rocks – One of the best personal finance & investing blogs written by a family man who believes in dividend growth investing.
Best Money Management App
Mint is my favorite personal finance & money management app for tracking my overall checking/savings, spending, and investment accounts. It’s free to use and gives you a nice birdseye view of your overall financial outlook.
You can download the Mint app on your smartphone and it even has cool features like auto-updating balances and a fingerprint lock.
Best Investment Spreadsheet Tool
Google Sheets is my favorite free spreadsheet software for tracking things like annual dividend income, portfolio growth, website income, and much more. All you need is a free Google account to use their online software.