My blog was accepted into the Investors Blog Network (A FeedBurner Network) yesterday.
Our network comprises of 8 blogs and online journals that are dedicated to finance and investment related topics. The 7 other members are:
- BioHealth Investor – Blog and journal for the latest events in the biotechnology and health care industry.
- SciTech Investor – Blog and journal covering the business and financial aspects of science and technology.
- Volume Spike Investor – Investing in stocks based on short term spikes in volume.
- Gannon on Investing – Value investing blog and value investing podcast influenced by Benjamin Graham, Joel Greenblatt, and Warren Buffett's value investing model. Built upon the value investor insights of intrinsic value, margin of safety, competitive advantage, and protection of principal.
- One Guy's Investments – The story of Travis Johnson's investment portfolio, with analysis and thoughts on the stocks and funds I've considered, bought and sold.
- The Bull Trader – Features stock analysis articles with lots of emphasis on technical chart trends and movements.
- Word on the Street – Ant & Son's investment blog provides stock market analysis and commentary.
In addition to this announcement, I've added the Investors Blog Network widget to my sidebar, which provides direct access to our network home page as well as advertisement opportunities.
Explore Investors Blog Network (a FeedBurner Network)
Tarik Pierce is the founder of InvestorTrip.com and regularly contributes articles to this website.
While living overseas, he uses PureVPN for a low cost VPN service.
He recommends Bluehost for setting up your own personal and/or business blog.
While his background is mostly related to trading stocks, he recently gained interest in real estate crowdfunding with Fundrise.