When readers comment on my blog, I always follow their URL to check out their blog as well. As you know, there are many talented bloggers out there, many of whom are regular commentators on Investor Trip. So I went to visit my top commentators' blogs to see how their weblogs were coming along.
Posts from Top Commentators
- Forums for Investors – Savings Advice.
- Money Markets: Investing in Short Term Securities – Rant About It.
- The Best IRA Investment Options – The Sun's Financial Diary.
- Tips on Picking Stocks for the CNBC Stock Challenge – Project Stocks.
- A Hidden Gem: Synta Pharmaceuticals (SNTA) – Baby Biotechs has pique my interest on this stock.
- The Mistake of Timing Equity Markets – Fire Finance.
- Thoughts on the 21st century Millionaire – Money Monk.
- Review of Apple TV – Technified. Apple TV looks awesome!
- Should You Move from blogger.com to WordPress? – LifeYes, you should.
How Do You Get Links?
Easy. Start leaving comments, so I know about your website/blog. Make sure you leave valuable comments that add to the conversation, and you'll receive link juice on Google for your site via the comments, top commentators section on my sidebar, and during linking edition like this.
Tarik Pierce is the founder of InvestorTrip.com and regularly contributes articles to this website.
While living overseas, he uses PureVPN for a low cost VPN service.
He recommends Bluehost for setting up your own personal and/or business blog.
While his background is mostly related to trading stocks, he recently gained interest in real estate crowdfunding with Fundrise.