Want to make money? Smart investors use cash flow from their job, business, and side gigs to fund new investments and savings.
The global economy could be headed toward a recession in 2023 so it’s crucial to maintain your income and look for additional ways to make more money.
How to Make Money Online
Making money online will be a powerful strategy for most people who want to earn additional money while maintaining their current lifestyle.
Find Freelance Work Online
Make money online as a freelancer on websites such as Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer. You can perform a variety of freelancing jobs such as graphic design, programming, web design, WordPress expert, article writing, editing, tutoring, consulting, audio transcription, language translation, video production & editing, data entry, or work as a virtual assistant. There are hundreds of different jobs that individuals and businesses need to be completed on a regular basis.
- Total Time: It can take a while to get your first gig. Be patient and determine how you can add value to your client’s business. Focus on your highest earning skills and add value to the platform. You can get your first gig within a few hours of signing up if you create a good profile. It shouldn’t take more than a few days or weeks to land your first freelancing gig.
- Setup: Make an attractive profile by using a clear photo, adding your skills & credentials, and offering a fair yet competitive rate. You can keep your rates low at first to build up your reputation then increase them over time as you receive more clients, orders, and positive feedback.
- Getting Paid: You can either earn an hourly rate or a fixed fee for each project you complete. Upwork and Freelancer.com offer hourly and fixed rates while Fiverr lets you create a gig and receive sales.
- Requirements: Upwork users must be over 18 years of age. Fiverr users must be over 13 years of age. Freelancer.com users must be over 16 years of age.
Start a website or blog
Starting a website or blog is a simple way to earn extra money aside from your regular job. If you continue working on your blog, you could even replace your paycheck and quit your job to focus 100% of your attention on your online business. This website is powered by Wordpress, a free online blogging software, and anyone can starting making money with a website or blog within 24 hours.
- Total Time: Blogging is just like any other skill that takes time to learn. The more you learn upfront, the easier things will get as you progres in your blogging career. You can start earning your first dollar as a blogger within days if you setup your blog correctly and write high quality blog posts.
- Setup: You will need a domain name, content management system, and hosting to get started. Godaddy is a popular place to buy domain names and manage them. WordPress is the world’s most popular CMS. Rocket.net is a popular managed WordPress hosting company. This website uses all 3 of these services to power InvestorTrip.com. You can set up everything in less than 2 hours if you have a good dmain name in mind and at least $50 to pay for everything. Blogging is a viable business because it only costs a few dollars to get started but has the potential to produce extraordinary income.
Start a Youtube Channel
Sell Photos Online
Sell Domain Names
Sell Hancrafts on Etsy
Sell Stuff on Amazon and eBay
Start a Shopify Store
Launch an Online Course
Publish eBooks on Amazon Kindle
How to Make Money from Home
Rent out Your Spare Bedroom on AirBNB
Rent out Your Car on Vroom
How to Make Money Offline
Sell Your Used Clothes
Trade in Electronics for Cash
Become a Babysitter
Find an Offline Gig on Taskrabbit
Become a Private Tutor
Drive for Uber or Lyft
Make Deliveries for Amazon, Uber Eats, or DoorDas
Become a Hosesiter
Become a Dog Walker
Find Seasonal Work Cutting Lawns or Shoveling Snow