So far this weekend, I'm working on picking up a few more websites to invest in. So this weekend's edition is on Domain Investing.
- Sedo Guide to Domain Investing
- How to Buy a Website and Flip It for Profit
- Sell Your Blog or Website for Profit
- Domain Investing: The Next Real Estate Boom
– The great thing about domain investing is that domains trade like real estate, but at a much cheaper cost per asset. Even teenagers can make huge profits off of buying and selling real estate on the internet.
– This is a great beginner's guide to domain investing. I also have an account with Sedo, and plan to buy some international domains in the next couple of weeks.
– Once you purchase a domain, you can begin building a website on that existing domain. Some will chose to leave the domain as is, but building a website on the domain can increase the value of your investment.
– Another good read with relevant links on buying and selling domains, websites, blogs, etc.
Tarik Pierce is the founder of InvestorTrip.com and regularly contributes articles to this website.
While living overseas, he uses PureVPN for a low cost VPN service.
He recommends Bluehost for setting up your own personal and/or business blog.
While his background is mostly related to trading stocks, he recently gained interest in real estate crowdfunding with Fundrise.