Welcome to the Carnival of Investing!
There are some great reads in this edition, and I've listed my favorites below under “Editor's Picks”. The rest of the submissions can be found below in batches.
Enough talk, let's start reading those submissions!
Investment Cost Basis
Steve Faber presents Time to Rebalance Your Portfolio? posted at Debt Free.
FMF presents What is Investment Rebalancing and Why You Need to Do It posted at Free Money Finance.
Chinese Mutual Funds
The Struggling US Dollar
Michael K. Dawson presents Impact of the Dollar Decline posted at Financial Freedom | Navigating the Icy Path to Financial Freedom | powered by The Time & Money Group.
The Dividend Guy presents The Dividend Guy Blog – One Guy's Journey to Passive Income Through Dividend Investing » Psychology and Investing posted at The Dividend Guy Blog
To be Risk Adverse or Not to be?
1st Batch of Investing Articles
- Henrietta presents Pillar Article 1: The traits of a successful trader posted at Henrietta.
- Brandon Peele presents The RealChange Sustainability Expedition posted at GT.
- Erich Jaeckel presents Automate Your Way to Wealth posted at LifeTraining – Online.
- Michael Emilio presents How to Wholesale Real Estate To Make Quick Cash posted at Real Estate in South Florida.
- H.S. Ayoub presents Investing in the Growing Dental Industry posted at BioHealth Investor.
2nd Batch of Investing Posts
- Steve Bainbridge presents Professor Bainbridge's Journal: Faith-Based Investing posted at Professor Bainbridge's Journal, saying, “I suggest that there's reason to think faith-based funds likely will underperform the market over time”.
- Trent presents Is Toll Going Anywhere? posted at Stock Market Beat.
- Leon Gettler presents Hedge funds, politicians and insider trading posted at Sox First, saying, “Regulators might be moving to crack down on the illegal trade of market-moving information from companies, but hedge funds are tapping a rich source of inside tips and predictions: politicians and the politically connected. They are hiring lobbyists to pick up market-beating tips on plans for asbestos, internet gaming, Medicaid reimbursement, foreign ownership of US ports, prescription drugs, non-stop flights to China and corporate tax legislation.”
- MillionDollarCountDown presents
Buy and Hold or Trade for Short Term posted at Million Dollar Count Down, saying, “Comapring buy and hold vs short term trading strategies.”.
- Ben presents What is Your 401k Provider Not Telling You? posted at Money Smart Life, saying, “Article concerning things not everyone knows about thier 401k that could be costing them a lot of money!”.
3rd batch of Investing Submissions
- Sagar Satapathy presents December January good for investing in Hedge Funds: Citigroup posted at Hedge Fund Reader.
- Scott On Money presents REITs versus Direct Real Estate Investing posted at Scott On Money.
- Tom Hanna presents The Week Ahead: Your Financial Roadmap for December 11 to December 15, 2006 posted at Financial Options.
- Amateur Investor presents Forex 101 posted at Amatuer Investor.
- fin_indie presents More on Prosper.com posted at Retiring Early.
- TradeRadarOperator presents Use ETFs to profit in down markets as well as up markets posted at Trade Radar – Stock Market Signals and Analysis.
That's it! Submit your blog article to the next edition of carnival of investing using our carnival submission form.
Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
[tags]carnival of investing, blog carnival[/tags]
Tarik Pierce is the founder of InvestorTrip.com and regularly contributes articles to this website.
While living overseas, he uses PureVPN for a low cost VPN service.
He recommends Bluehost for setting up your own personal and/or business blog.
While his background is mostly related to trading stocks, he recently gained interest in real estate crowdfunding with Fundrise.