I’m still working on entries for monday and the rest of the week, so here are 5 educational articles to improve your financial IQ and make you money!
- Profit From the Private Equity Boom – the Private equity monster eats up underperforming businesses month after month it seems. Investment U wrote a great article on how to identify companies that are prime targets of private equity firms. Expected Future Target – Gap Inc (GPS).
- Investing in China ETFs 101 – Very good reading on how to invest in China through passive ETFs.
- Top 5 Online Brokers – Faulkin shares information on OptionsXpress, one of the newest online brokers to enter the competitive brokerage firm market. I’ve considered investing in their company; they trade as OXPS.
- Profit from Higher Long Term Rates – Siegel’s case argues in favor of increasing your stock holdings to profit from longer term interest rates trends. In my case, I agree fully since I’m 98% invested in stocks.
- How to Escape Living from Paycheck to Paycheck – One of JD’s best articles yet. I included this writeup because investing in your understanding of accounting and cash flow is as important as managing your stock portfolio.
While his background is mostly related to trading stocks, he recently gained interest in real estate crowdfunding with Fundrise.