Stock Market Investing Communities are beneficial for several reasons:
- Provides easy access to resources & tools
- Allows members to share advice and investment recommendations
- Offers a safe environment for all types of questions, regardless of the complexity
- Gives instant feedback on opinions within hours, sometimes minutes
- Supports various investment styles, whether you're an investor or trader
- Serves as a meeting place for goal orientated investors
List of 16 Stock Market Investing Communities
- MSN Money Investment Community – Message boards for money and investing
- Value Investing News – Social Media Network for Value Investors
- DigStock – Web 2.0 Social Networking site for investors
- Falkin Investment Forums – Investment Forum for Traders and Investors
- Social Picks – Web 2.0 Community for Stocks
- Stockpickr! – Web 2.0 Community for stock picking
- Socialize at MorningStar.com – Message boards for money, investing, and personal finance
- ZeccoShare – Forums, Blogs, and Groups for Zecco Trading Investors (Read my Zecco Review)
- TradeKing Investment Community – Blogs and Certified Trades for Tradeking Members (Read my TradeKing Review)
- Forbers.com Community – Message Boards for Money & Finance
- Wall Street Journal Forums (Requires Paid Membership) – Paid Forum for Wall Street Journal Subscribers
- InvestorGeeks Forum – Investing forum for readers of the popular blog
- EliteTrader Community – Message Boards for users of EliteTrader Software
- TheStreet.com Message Boards (Requires Paid Membership) – Message Boards for paid TheStreet.com Subscribers
- Marketocracy Forums – Forums for Virtual Mutual Fund Investors
- SavingsAdvice.com Investing Forums – Forums for Investing and Banking
Did I miss any stock market investing communities?
Tarik Pierce is the founder of InvestorTrip.com and regularly contributes articles to this website.
While living overseas, he uses PureVPN for a low cost VPN service.
He recommends Bluehost for setting up your own personal and/or business blog.
While his background is mostly related to trading stocks, he recently gained interest in real estate crowdfunding with Fundrise.